X Rocker Pro Gaming Chair
Why a gaming chair?
If you want the ultimate in comfort while gaming, then the X Rocker Pro Gaming Chair is a must for you. It’s so important to be sat in the correct ergonomic position while spending time gaming be kind to your body with a gaming chair.
Product - X Rocker Pro Gaming Chair
Manufacturer – Ace Bayou Corp
Reviewed By Peter Buckley 10th December 2012
X Rocker Pro Gaming Chair
- Wireless transmitter connects to any sound source – TV, DVD, all games consoles, hand-helds, stereo amps, CD and MP3 players.
- An advanced gaming and multimedia chair with a swivel and tilt base.
- 2.1 sound system + wireless.
- subwoofer vibration and supplemental rumble.
- gunstock arms.
- Batteries required: 2 x AAA (not included).
More Technical Details Here -
- B1: 3m RCA stereo to 3.5mm stereo plug cable (1pc)
- B2: .1m RCA stereo male to 3.5mm stereo male cable (1pc)
- B3: RCA female to female plug adaptor (2pcs)
- B4: .15mRCA stereo male to 3.5mm stereo male cable (1pc)
- B5: 3.5mm stereo male to male (1pc)
- B6: Power adapter (9v DC)
- B7: TX Box
A copy of the set up and support manuals here “MANUAL & SETUP“.
The wireless feature set up guide is here WIRELESS SETUP GUIDE .
Pro Gaming Chair
The X Rocker Pro gaming chair is a very nice looking chair with nice stitching and is a very comfortable chair with extra padding for support. This chair is pedestal designed and the sub woofer speaker is a decent size which pumps out great sound quality. The side control panel is really well thought out with a cool looking LED volume dial is large with a glowing Blue led. This dial is also used to control your rubble feature; set this at 1/4 of the way round to work effectively. The headphone jacks and the bass channels are all on the panel.
The overall experience of the chair is a good one, the extra padding really gives the chair an extra edge over other gaming chairs. The rumble feature works off sound levels, very similar to the play station 2 rumble feature.
The sound quality is really good you will not be disappointed. We suggest when you are playing a game with a lot of environmental sounds or loud music the rubble feature can get problematic because the rubble pad is centralized and will effect your lower back. So just place a cushion at the back of the seat to give you a some protection from the rubble feature. This will not spoil the effect but temper the vibrations.
For the X Rocker Pro Gaming Chair
The wireless feature set up guide is here http://xrockernation.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/X-Rocker-Connection-Information.pdf
The X Rocker chair is really easy to set up, it takes around 10 to 15 minutes in total. remember to buy 2 x AAA batteries with the chair.